Wednesday 9 October 2013

Hilarious Pinterest Fails



You know that feeling you get when you’ve successfully completed a Pinterestproject? Yeah, me neither. I once learned how to do the sock bun, but it didn’t look nearly as good as the original pin. This site makes you believe you can be a badass baker or a professional photographer, and then crushes your dreams when you fail. It’s depressing, but entertaining for so many others.

1. S’mores Cookies


I’d probably still eat this. No need to waste a perfectly good amount of chocolate.

2. String Art Balloons





3. Family Portrait



This one’s going on the wall.

4. Cookie Monsters



Sigh.

5. Pepper Eggs



Is it weird that I still want to try this? Despite the guaranteed disaster?

6. Marbled Nails



Not even going to attempt this one.

7. Chickadees



Nope.

8. Tree Painting



I honestly feel I could do this one. Maybe.

9. Crayon Art


Lol.

10. Kit Kat Cake

0 comments:

Post a Comment